Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Slow (or Fast) Two Weeks

To my regular readers, sorry for the lack of posts the past couple weeks. I've been working desperately to get my truck running again, which has involved pulling the cylinder head off to replace valves. It's been about all I can do to stay up to date on what's going on without posting. Got a few minutes now, so here are some links I would highly suggest.

First, two from Jennifer. The first is a comparison of the grievances listed in the Declaration of Independence to what our government is doing today. It's eye-opening. The second is really a warning/lamentation about what amounts to the death of the First Amendment.


Of course, most everyone has probably seen this, if you haven't take a look. Congressman Attacks Student. Can't remember who linked me to it, though I would guess Mike V. or Kate.

At first I thought Mike (link to his post)was a bit paranoid about this. Then I read about how they were training for major terrorist action in the U.S., and remembered how the DHS issued the document calling people like me possible domestic terrorists. Does make you wonder who they are training for.

Via Uncle, Breda has some thoughts and statistics about armed versus passive self-defense.


Kate asks an important question: Do you know where your POTUS is?

Also take a look at the Unintended Consequences over at the Cliffs of Insanity.

That's all for now. Hope to have some fresh material in the next day or two, as I'll be at a standstill waiting for parts for the truck. Still need to address an issue about which Lance e-mailed me a few weeks ago. More on that later.

No comments: